Friday, July 1, 2011

*the hunt: perfect chicken pot pie*

I genuinely believe that there is nothing as delicious or comforting as a warm chicken pot pie. I recently have been reunited with this classic dish after having a piece with my friend Grace. It was sooo good! Poor hubs has been begging me to make said dish for just about our whole first year or marriage. I also have about 5 friends having babies in the next couple months and this is a great freeze and heat recipe. That brings me to my latest hunt...the best chicken pot pie recipe in all the land!
Here are a few I have found but I want to hear from you guys as well! 
{Send me your recipes guys! Pretty please!} 






 


Lastly, Grace recommended the recipe from Ad Hoc at Home, which I found done on this blog.

Well, we'll see which makes the cut! 
email me your recipe at ballpointandpen@gmail.com!

p.s. dear rachel.margaret, I am so sorry darling but I still never received your email! :( Try sending it to the above email and see if that works! Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. I'm looking for a good chicken pot pie recipe too! Have you made any of the ones above yet? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://ohdeardrea.blogspot.com/2011/06/diet-water-recipe-vegan-chickpea-pot.html

    thought you might be interested in trying this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. new to your blog. and just love it. Came from ALlison's link love. Love chicken pot pie the mOST

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be honest, I use the recipe on the back of the Bisquik box - it's ridiculously easy and fast. Then I just add whatever leftover veggies I've got. Love broccoli in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mel..you are brilliant! I dont know why I didnt think of that!

    ReplyDelete