Sunday, August 1, 2010

{itsy bitsy road trip}

{Nicolai and I drove to SF today for the Renegade Craft Fair and holy moly, it turned into a mini road trip. We stopped to get snacks because I was cranky, hungry and car sick..there was terrible traffic! It normally takes no more than an hour to get to the city but it took over 2 hrs! Crazy! It was worth it though. We had lots of fun! I made some very cute purchases and collected lots of cards for vendors I hadn't met before, handed out some invitations for my blog :) (more on that later), and I met Miss Elsie Cake from A Beautiful Mess after years of reading her blog :) She is so sweet! Lots of pictures and fun stuff coming tomorrow, but for now I am going to bundle up on the couch with my hubsy and a bowl of mint chip while we watch a flick! Nighty night!}
ali <3

No comments:

Post a Comment