Thursday, April 7, 2011

{maternity...asian style}

{Some of you have probably heard of yesstyle.com. I have posted items from there a few times but more recently found their maternity line called Momnuri! It is sooo much fun! They don't have a ton to choose from, but the pieces they do have are adorable!}


{I am super smitten with this top! I love the stripes and the little girl! Just so fun to wear wit leggings and it looks way comfy!}

{I am actually considering this dress because I am in Savannah's wedding in August and need something cute to wear to bridal showers and such! The only thing is it cost $85 and I'm not sure Im willing to spend the bucks! But it is adorable none the less!}




{sorry the pictures are a little weird and all loaded in different sizes...}
I hope you all don't get sick of me talking about maternity stuff! I'm just super excited about it right now! I have some non-maternity posts scheduled really soon! Promise!}

.::ali::.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you so excited about being pregnant and maternity clothes and such:) Hope you're feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these boho looks! Thanks for sharing!

    Ladaisi Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say, although I'm not ready for kids, some maternity clothes are the cutest ever! I've tried to pass off maternity clothes for regular non-pregnant clothes, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss you girl. hope you're feeling good! let's get together soon. i've looked at that website before and they do have some cute things. that ivory dress you posted is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cute! i remember a time where pregnant friends of my mother/teachers/etc would complain ALL THE TIME about ugly maternity clothes and how hard it was to find something cute to wear. now, i am glad that in this day and age, there are indeed adorable things for expecting mommies :)

    ReplyDelete