Friday, February 25, 2011

*the hunt: messanger bag love*


{I've been on the look out for a leather messenger bag that will hold my laptop, and everything I carry around but could also (hopefully soon) be used as a diaper bag, one that my husband will carry without embarrassment! This is what I came up with..

{So far I think I'm torn between the target one and the second yesstyle one! You can't bet $35 or $60! That's pretty great! What are some things you are currently on the hunt for?}

.::ali::.

p.s. im on bloglovin now! So follow me there if you like!

7 comments:

  1. Love them! I really like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the first one is my favorite. Just bought a mustard yellow fabric msg bag from bayan hippo on etsy and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. great choices above too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the Target bag! Almost makes me wish I was home to run over to the store and pick one up for myself. Hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am in love with the first bag. i'm thinking that's going to be my weekend present to myself!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bags! My vote goes to the Target ones... I've been in the market for a great new bag too but then I stumbled upon an old one of my mom's - don't you love when you're searching for the perfect piece and then it just makes it's way to you from someone else's wardrobe?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the leather messenger bags for a laptop carrier. But strongly recommend getting a seperate diaper bag--you don't want to chance any of the liquids etc leaking on your laptop and trust me..they will leak! From the wipes, butt cream, milk--everything has leaked through my diaper bag. Luckily most hospitals give you a free one when you have a baby so you might not even need to purchase one (although don't be surprised if you get one when you someday have a shower) :) and the one I got is black and brown so hubby can carry it with pride. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm on the hunt as well....i love this one:

    http://g.nordstromimage.com/imagegallery/store/product/Gigantic/8/_6319788.jpg

    ReplyDelete