Friday, February 25, 2011

*the hunt: messanger bag love*


{I've been on the look out for a leather messenger bag that will hold my laptop, and everything I carry around but could also (hopefully soon) be used as a diaper bag, one that my husband will carry without embarrassment! This is what I came up with..

{So far I think I'm torn between the target one and the second yesstyle one! You can't bet $35 or $60! That's pretty great! What are some things you are currently on the hunt for?}

.::ali::.

p.s. im on bloglovin now! So follow me there if you like!

7 comments:

  1. Love them! I really like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the first one is my favorite. Just bought a mustard yellow fabric msg bag from bayan hippo on etsy and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. great choices above too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the Target bag! Almost makes me wish I was home to run over to the store and pick one up for myself. Hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am in love with the first bag. i'm thinking that's going to be my weekend present to myself!

    ♥ allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bags! My vote goes to the Target ones... I've been in the market for a great new bag too but then I stumbled upon an old one of my mom's - don't you love when you're searching for the perfect piece and then it just makes it's way to you from someone else's wardrobe?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the leather messenger bags for a laptop carrier. But strongly recommend getting a seperate diaper bag--you don't want to chance any of the liquids etc leaking on your laptop and trust me..they will leak! From the wipes, butt cream, milk--everything has leaked through my diaper bag. Luckily most hospitals give you a free one when you have a baby so you might not even need to purchase one (although don't be surprised if you get one when you someday have a shower) :) and the one I got is black and brown so hubby can carry it with pride. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm on the hunt as well....i love this one:

    http://g.nordstromimage.com/imagegallery/store/product/Gigantic/8/_6319788.jpg

    ReplyDelete