Monday, February 7, 2011

{common ingrediant substitutions resource}

 {source}

{I had to just share this really quickly because WOAH! I found this list on allrecipes.com of common ingredients that can be substituted for other things! Would so come in handy when I..1. don't have an ingredient and realize this while in the middle of making said recipe, and 2. I am to lazy and/or broke to go out and buy the needed ingredient! Some I would bookmark this link if I were you! I know I did!}
{You're welcome.}

.::love ali::.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect! If you only knew how many times I Google the following, " What can I replace vanilla with." or "What can I substitute for butter?" I might even repost this on my blog if that's ok. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I needed a sub for sour cream :)

    ReplyDelete