Wednesday, September 1, 2010

{the many uses for chamomile}

{Chamomile is the best. My number one favorite tea is Celestial Seasons Honey Vanilla Chamomile tea! Try it because you seriously will love it too! One of the only places I've been able to find it is Target..strangely enough. There are so many other things you can use it for though! I have this random little pink book that I bought on clearance at Cooperfields like 4 years ago and I found some cool stuff in there the other day!}

{Another way to use chamomile is for cosmetic use. As a..
cleanser: steam your face with  few drops of camomile essential oil
cooling wash: splash face with chamomile oil and cool water
puffy eye remedy: use tea bags on eyes to depuff
You can also spray refrigerated chamomile tea on your face to help with inflammation and  refreshing your complexion. You can even use it to lighten blonde hair believe it or not! Im a brunette so I dont really use it for this but you can give it a shot if you want. 
Basically chamomile is really great for calming, which I can always use more of in my life :)
How about you? Any ideas how you might use chamomile?
ali <3



1 comment:

  1. we use chamomile oil for sensory journeys and in our facials at aveda sometimes. i love love loooove that tea too! i ran out and haven't gotten more. it's in a good blend of tea that i have for calming the nerves and aiding falling asleep. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm should go home and have some right now.!!

    ReplyDelete