Friday, June 18, 2010

{happy friday!}

{Hi everybody! It's my day off!! Yay! I have a couple very important things to announce :)}

{#1 I have successfully grown my first little crop of green onion! Wee! And they taste so good! I'm very excited about this....}

{#2 I want to tell you about Hipstamatic for the iphone cuz its pretty much the best..its an app, I think I paid 1.99 for it! It makes your pictures look awesome and old! It's great..thats all.}

{#3 And now most importantly I am sitting in my favorite cozy Starbucks corner being very content and happy while thinking about the next few weeks with anticipation!}
 {Happy Friday Friends!}

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Your blog is cute. I came across it today, and I'm happy to be followin' :]

    I love the editing for those two pictures^ What a neat app!

    ReplyDelete