Monday, April 5, 2010

{detox tea}


{I just received the newest issue of Ready Made in my mailbox! Hooray! i love to get mail, except when its bills..but whatever. Anyway, the first thing that caught my attention was this detox tea that didn't look to bad. I thought I'd share it with everybody, cuz I don't know about you but I ate a lot o' junk on Easter and am feeling a bit sluggish. So here it goes....
{Lemon Ginger Hot Tea}
Heat 8 ounces of water until hot. Add juice from half of a lemon, 1 tsp 
of agave or raw honey, and a 1-in piece of ginger grated
(i will probably do less, or just brew ginger tea and add the other ingredients)
Add a pinch of cayenne pepper if you want to..you may remember from a previous post
that i highly dislike cayenne but ill still give it a shot. 
Drink your concoction slowly first thing in the morning about an hour before breakfast.
Let me know what you think :)

<3 Ali




No comments:

Post a Comment