Friday, January 20, 2012

+goals+


I know posts have been scarce around these parts, but when you have an adorable 3 month old daughter, and you ask yourself, "daughter or blog?", daughter always wins! I'm back now and ready to take on the new year! 

1. Learn more about blog design and html.
2. Do my morning "booty call" daily. If you don't know what that is, check out Tone it up!
3. Finish my super secret, super awesome, super cute surprise, that I can't tell you about yet!
4. Train for a run a half marathon! Ah! I might regret writing this one down!
5. Get to my goal weight and then get preggers alllll over again...oh boy

2 comments:

  1. Awesome goals! It's never too late in the year for goals. I was considering not posting mine, but now I might!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have wonderful goals, girl. i am sure you'll get them!

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete