Thursday, October 13, 2011

elbow hearts+onesie creations


{I have had this project on my to do list for a loooong time and was reminded of that when this lady recently posted a little diy about it! I really like how mine turned out :) I've pretty much been wearing it nonstop!}


{As you can see here, my belly isn't getting any smaller. I am trying not to be too much of a grouch when I am uncomfortable but my patience is dwindling.  I just want to meet my little girl and get the ouchie part over with! Not working is driving me a little crazy too! Hubs keeps trying to tell me that taking a nap or laying down for a bit isn't lazy, its restful! I just feel bad being at home doing nothing, while he is at work slaving away. He says that growing our child isn't nothing, ok sure, but being idle is hard for me. This could mean more projects popping up around here! I've definitely been busy working on our home and making tons of fun things for my baby girl, I just need to post them}



{Keep your fingers crossed for me that Hannah is an early bird, cuz I can't wait for her to wear her onesie to match my patches! Aww I know so cute! :) Part of the fun in having a girl I suppose. Got to take advantage while she is wee, since I know most kids are not super stoked to match with Mom. Oh well, she can just deal!}

2 comments:

  1. awww you´re looking so lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, so cute! you are one of those super gorgeous pregnant women! lucky :) hope you get to meet her soon!

    ReplyDelete