Monday, December 20, 2010

{make do monday: use what you have cream puffs}

{use what you have cream puffs}



Hello friends! I hope your last week before Christmas is starting out fun and relatively stress free :) I don't know about you but I am pretty stinkin broke right now! I'm sure in the next couple weeks you may need to make a dessert at least once and you need something simple and affordable, but delicious! I love making these! They only require eggs, butter, flour and water. You have those, right!? I thought so! After you whip these up you can top them with ice cream and chocolate sauce, fruit sauce or whatever else you like :) 
Now, I have tried a few recipes for these but i thought I would take this opportunity to introduce you to Sarah of Pink of Perfection! Sarah has been apart of the blogging community for years and has pretty amazing archives to browse! She was one of the first blogs I started reading regularly and helped to cultivate my love for blogs! Be sure to pay her a visit and while you're there take a gander at her archived videos! I love them! Here is one to get you addicted and teach you to make cream puffs! Bonus! Clinton Kelley is in it! Hello!!



enjoy! Try to stay stress free and have fun this week!

ali <3

No comments:

Post a Comment