Sunday, September 5, 2010

{Super Sunday!}

 {a few recent finds}
{hi friends! Today has been a super day off other than the fact the hubs had to work all day...but he will be home soon and we can hang out and make dinner :) yay! ok so I have to tell you about my AMAZING find! I'm sSOo excited! I stopped at this funky like antique place off the road near my house on the way home this afternoon and stubbled upon a copy of Mastering the Art of French Cooking Vol 2 from 1970! I bought it for $1!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been looking for a copy of this cookbook all over the place and everytime I find one it's like $40! Booyah! Yes I did...!
{oh yum!}
{I also found this really neat vintage organic gardening book! I have been dying to use the land around our house and had just chatted with my Mom today about planning out the yard for a kickin garden!}
{the herb chapter :)}
{there were many other pretty things I would have loved to pick up today but I had to restrain myself. I'm currently on the hunt for a cute little desk for my studio that I can paint...I might cave and hit up Ikea but I'm not at that point yet..not that I don't love Ikea because I do..I just really want a cute little vintage desk.}
{now this tasty little treat I picked up on friday when Nicolai and I went to this cool new vintage store in town. The place was amazing and the prices were super reasonable. This coolio book was a $9 splurge. I also for this leather weekender that I would have loved to buy but we decided to wait. It was $22 though..not bad!
{Im really looking forward to reading though this one}
{this made me laugh because it was directions on how to sew a maternity dress! Does that woman look preggers to you! I don't think so :) i hope everyone has had a great weekend and don't forget to comment on the giveaway! I'm drawing the winner tomorrow morning!}
ali <3

No comments:

Post a Comment