Monday, July 27, 2009

day off...

i have had the most lovely day off. i slept in late, got a wonderful massage from my friend Maria, got groceries at TJ's and had a refreshing Jasmine Lime iced tea at Peet's...soo yummy! I have had a burst of creativity this afternoon which has made it hard for me to focus on preparing for Bible study tonight. I have all the girls coming over at 7 and i am less than prepared. opps..it would help if I could find my book. I have a vision for this nasty little house i live in..i want to transform it to be cute. i think ill ask my landlord if we can paint and fix a few things...im gonna also take a risk at ask for new windows but im not holding my breath. anyway...my big idea is for the side yard...I want to paint, and get cute funiture and an outdoor rug of some sort. So fun! this place needs a major pick me up!
Tomorrow i am going to get my hair dyed for the first time in awhile. Im excited! Im gonna do some crazy redish brown but los of red and some gold/carmel highlights in the front. I need a change.

Colossians 4:2-6
Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving; praying at the same time for us as well, that God will open up to us a door for the word, so that we may speak forth the mystery of Christ, for which I have also been imprisoned; that I may make it clear in the way I ought to speak. Conduct yourselves with wisdom toward outsiders, making the most of every opportunity. Let your speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with salt, so that you will know how you should respond to each person.

No comments:

Post a Comment